Yield: 4 servings
- 8 egg whites
- 8 oz of black bean sauce
- 4 tablespoons of chilli paste
- 6 tablespoons of honey
- 4 ounces of brown sugar1 cup of corn starch
- 4 oz of soy sauce
- 2 oz of sesame oil
- 32 chicken wings (or breast of chicken)
Mix all ingredients together, whisk by hand until smooth and then add the chicken.
Let it marinate for 24 hours. Remove the chicken from the marinade and place on a hot grill, cook until done and brush with the glaze (see below).
Serve hot or cold.
- 9 oz of fresh grated ginger
- 6 ounces of brown sugar
- 1 jalapeno diced
- 1 1/2 cups of balsamic vinegar
- 8 tablespoons of lime juice
- 8 tablespoons of soy sauce
- 1/2 tablespoon of garlic (peeled and minced)
- 8 tablespoons of peanut oil
- 1 pint of soy bean oil
- 8 tablespoons of honey
Place the sugar, balsamic and ginger into a small sauce pan, heat and reduce until 1/3 of it remains.
Remove from the heat and chill, add everything but the oil, mix well.
Then stream the oil in while whisking, season with salt and pepper to taste and brush on your favorite chicken.